Asheville NC 28804
We are around back!
633-F Merrimon Avenue
Asheville, NC 28804
Clothing Size 0-20
Juniors and Maternity Clothing
Baby Furniture, Equipment and Toys
1. We accept item for consignment as follow:
Spring and Summer - January through June.
Fall and Winter - July through December.
b. Furniture, Equipment and Toys - Tuesday through Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm.
(Appointments can be made outside of regular consignment times. Call for details.)
2. Items to be accepted must meet the following conditions:
a. Clothing must be freshly laundered, free of odors. Snaps, buttons, zippers done and laid out flat in a laundry basket.
b. Style must be current, less than 5 years old.
c. Furniture and Equipment must be clean and in good condition.
d. Toys must have working batteries, and all parts and pieces organized.
(Cleaning Fees are assessed if necessary)
3. Please do not take offense if we are unable to accept some items. We rely on past experience
of what sells and store space when considering items for consignment.
4. Pricing, discounts and promotions of items are at the discretion of Children's Trading Post
5. The Consignor will receive 40% of the item(s) sold. Furniture, equipment or specialty items
with selling price of $50.00 and up will receive 50% of item(s) sold.
6. Paymentmay be collected by coming into the store during store hours. Note: There is a five day processing
time until payment is available.
7. Items on consignment will be up for sale for approximately 90 days, or until items go to 75% off
from the date processed. When items reach 75% off the consignor may come to the store, locate and
retrieve their unsold items. A $10.00 fee will be charged for each item picked up before the 75% off sale.
Items unclaimed after the 75% off sale will become the property of Children's Trading Post.
8. A registration fee of $5.00 will be charged at time of account setup and annually there
after to accept unlimited items for consignment.
9. Children's Trading Post will use care in handling your items, but is not responsible for theft,
fire, or damage. Items left for consignment at Children's Trading Post are at the
risk of the consignor.
10. We do not accept items on recall. If an item has a recall kit that corrects the problem we will
accept the item with the kit. Please check with www.cpsc.gov for a complete list of recalled items.